From: Goepferich, Christina <CGoepferich@polksheriff.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 10:10 AM
Subject: March Meeting Minutes
C.A.P. Coordinator Meeting Minutes
March 26, 2018 at Plantation Landings
Old business reviewed:
- The meeting began with the Pledge of Allegiance & Moment of Silence.
- Trainings – We will have training on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at Saddlebag Lake Resort, Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at Windmill Village, and Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at (need a location).
- Coordinator Meetings – The next coordinator meetings will be held on April 23, 2018 at Cypress Lakes, May 21, 2018 at Highland Fairways, and June 25, 2018 at Solivita.
- Fire Extinguisher – Be sure to check your fire extinguishers for the expiration date. They expire one year from the date punched.
- Volunteer Luncheon – Invitations were mailed out at the end of last week.
New Business Reviewed:
- Patrolling Schools – For the groups that are participation, keep up the good work! We’re getting a lot of positive feedback from the community.
- Craigslist Scam – The group was read an article about a scam.
- Personal Safety for Husbands – The group was read an article about a wife that attacked her husband because he forgot their anniversary.
- Congratulations – Although we didn’t reach our goal of having an increase for our total volunteer hours, for the month of February, we would like to congratulate the following communities for having an increase in their total volunteer hours from last year – Bass Lake, Big Sun Ray, Carefree Country Club, Carillon Lakes, Deer Creek II, Dell Lake Village, Four Lakes, Foxwood Lake Estates, Garden Grove Oaks, Kissimmee South, Lake Henry Golf, Lake Region Village, Lakeland Harbor, May Manor, Poinciana Village 3, Royal Palm Village, Sandpiper, Solivita, Swiss Village, Westside Ridge, and Windmill Village.
The next C.A.P. Coordinator’s meeting will be held Monday, April 23, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. at Cypress Lakes.
Tina Goepferich | Volunteer Services Specialist | Polk County Sheriff's Office |
Office: 863-298-6682 | Cell: 863-287-5630 | Fax: 863-298-6346 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org